Sunday 10 June 2018

Extreme-right sympathisers just spectacularly proved how gullible they are


The extreme-right always prey on the ignorant and easily manipulated, but this latest piece of fakery they just fell for just goes to prove how gullible and ignorant extreme-right sympathisers really are.


Before we get to the fake photo, it's first necessary to point out that the Free Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) protest that did happen in London was populated by a bunch of Britain-hating fascists and gullible idiots who actually fell for the lamentable argument that Yaxley-Lennon had been jailed for "free speech" rather than for deliberately and knowingly breaking a court order in an effort to disrupt a court case against child sex offenders, risking the collapse of interlinked trials (a crime he pleaded guilty to).

The mixture of fascist thugs, gullible idiots, and paedophilia defenders who turned out to support the extreme-right hate preacher and serial criminal Yaxley-Lennon behaved exactly as expected, attacking the police, cheering foreign fascists who demanded the destruction of longstanding British legal and moral values, and Nazi saluting all over London.

Without a hint of self awareness the thugs rampaged through London on a massive crime wave protesting the innocence of a man who was jailed after pleading guilty to contempt of court.
Then in the aftermath of the #FreeTommy crime wave. an extreme-right Twitter account calling itself "RealitySmash" tweeted a picture of a large crowd with a claim that it was the Yaxley-Lennon protest.

A simple Google Image search revealed that the image was actually an overhead shot of the Liverpool FC Champions League parade in 2005, so not just nothing to do with Tommy Robinson's gang of thugs and Nazis, but not even London either.

Amazingly well over 10,000 hopelessly gullible extreme-right sympathisers have shared the image, despite the number one reply to the Tweet pointing out the blatant fakery.


The extreme-right have always targeted the hard-of-thinking, but the willingness of so many people to believe outright and instantly disproved lies just goes to show the scale of the problem were facing.

There are huge numbers of people out there who have been raised in a dysfunctional education system and drip fed a load of vile extreme-right anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, illiberal bile by the mainstream media (especially the Daily Maul, S*n, and Express), further radicalised by the criminal Britain First mob, the toxic Guido Fawkes hate chamber, and extreme-right hate preachers like Yaxley-Lennon.

The whole mess has been exacerbated by the Tories who have used the same extreme-right hatempngering tactics for their own purposes (like Zac Goldsmith's vile 2015 London Mayoral campaign), cut the police force to the bone so they run away from protests like this rather than containing them, and further crippled the education system with the biggest real terms cuts in decades.

Once upon a time when the extreme-right were on the rise, the British people came together in solidarity with Irish and Jewish migrants to hand them a beating they never recovered from at Cable Street.



Now that the extreme-right is on the rise again do ordinary Brits have the decency and solidarity to beat these disgusting fascists down like their forefathers in 1936? Or this time do we succumb to it?


 Another Angry Voice  is a "Pay As You Feel" website. You can have access to all of my work for free, or you can choose to make a small donation to help me keep writing. The choice is entirely yours.




OR

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa Dr. Ajayi who prepared herbal medicine to cure all sorts of diseases including HERPES VIRUS and many other illnesses, diseases and viruses in the body. I first doubted It was not true but decided to meet him on Email then he gave me the procedures and instructions on how to take the herbal medicine, and then i followed all what he said. I took herbal medicine for just 14 days. After that, I went to the hospital and retake a test three times in three different hospitals. My results were all negative, now I am living a happy life and will be getting married soon. my advice to you all is to kindly contact his email at. ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com or visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com also on WhatsApp +2348154724883 to order .My doctor is well trusted ,I'm completely cured from hsv2 trust me.

Anonymous said...

Get A Blank ATM CARD And Cash Good Money/Funds Pay Your Debt directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. contact blankatm156@gmail.com .. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr Mike and also on how you are going to get your Card, Order yours today via Email: blankatm156@gmail.com

WhatsApp +17657050044

Martha said...

I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

Maria Dickson said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS..I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from me and abandon me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ede cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR Ede because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through the same situation, worry no more and contact DR Ede via his WhatsApp + 2 3 4 7 0 6 4 2 9 0 5 4 6 He is good too to cure all types of disease and virus. 1 HIV cure 2 cancer 3 diabetes 4 hepatitis 5 herpes. You can contact him if you are having any problems...

Marie said...

FRAUD TRACING AND RECOVERY MASTERS

To any victim who has fallen to the recent fake Crypto investment scheme to reach out RECOVERY MASTERS for Recovery services. I fell victim to it, and I was left disgraced by how I lost €214,000 to a fake facebook investor showing off how he made huge profits through investments. Recovery masters are legally authorised Cryptocurrency Recovery experts that I must say were God sent,All my funds were recovered back by the special group of hackers.Their responses are timely and straight forward I must recommend them to any victim suffering loss of funds and needs their funds recovered back.

Contacts mail;
(Recoverymasters@email.cz). Whatsapp ( +1(204){ 819}-{5505}